About the walkway
- we have worked for 1945 days
- the highest point above the ground is 15,2 m
- length of 660 m
- overall length of all used wooden profiles – 15935 m
- number of screws, bolts and other joints is around 21 000 pieces
- length of drilled pilots 1120 m
- do you know that the skywalk is not visible from space?
- do you know that a snail would cross the skywalk in two and a half days?
- Usain Bolt would make it in 37 seconds.
- A cheetah in 11 seconds
- And your voice in 1 second
- Height of the tower is 22 m
- Length of the walkway inside the tower is 220 m
- 1099 meters above the sea level
- Distance from the core of the earth is around 6 371 km :)
- Distance from the statue of Radegast is 1,5 km, from Ostrava 38 km, from Praděd 99 km, from New York 6 840 km and from Mars 55 mil. km
- Do you know that we have used almost 2 tons of glue?
- A cave was found during digging of the foundations
- 850 meters of pilots have been drilled
- It would be possible to produce 140 Škoda cars from all the used steel
- You make around 750 steps before you climb to the top
- 12 meters above the ground
- The highest placed trampoline playground in the Czech Republic
- Trampolines were produced abroad as we had not been able to find a company in the Czech Republic which would have been able to supply and install them
- They are accessible in snow as well, but they are veeeery slippery, and mainly you jump for free
- Length 150 m
- Each rope can hold 35 tons
- Length of all steel wires is 136 km
- Slackness of the rope with loading is max 50 cm
- Content of four concrete agitators fitted inside the concrete foot which holds the walkway
- Yaks carry up to 150 kg of load on similar walkways in Himalayas
- The rail has been tied by hands for two months
- The colours on the praying flags on the walkway have these meanings: sky, water, fire, earth and air
- The longest skywalk without steel handrails in Europe
- Weight of used glass is 839 kg
- Overhanging is 7 meters long
- Glass part is 2500 x 1600 mm large
- Height above the ground is 30 meters
- It can hold up to ten persons in ideal case
- Do you know that it is not allowed to jump on the skywalk?
- Do you know that if you jump and the glass breaks, you will fall as fast as your mobile phone?
- Do you know that installation of glass itself took only four hours?